2015 New York Laws
CPL - Criminal Procedure
Part 3 - SPECIAL PROCEEDINGS AND MISCELLANEOUS PROCEDURES
Title T - PROCEDURES FOR SECURING EVIDENCE BY MEANS OF COURT ORDER AND FOR SUPPRESSING EVIDENCE UNLAWFULLY OR IMPROPERLY OBTAINED
Article 710 - (710.10 - 710.70) MOTION TO SUPPRESS EVIDENCE
- 710.10 - Motion to suppress evidence; definitions of terms.
- 710.20 - Motion to suppress evidence; in general; grounds for.
- 710.30 - Motion to suppress evidence; notice to defendant of intention to offer evidence.
- 710.40 - Motion to suppress evidence; when made and determined.
- 710.50 - Motion to suppress evidence; in what courts made.
- 710.60 - Motion to suppress evidence; procedure.
- 710.70 - Motion to suppress evidence; orders of suppression; effects of orders and of failure to make motion.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.