2015 New York Laws
BNK - Banking
Article 12-D - (Banking) LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKERS
- 589 - Declaration of policy.
- 590 - Licensing.
- 590-A - Junior mortgage loans.
- 590-B - Responsibilities.
- 591 - Application for a mortgage banker's license; fees.
- 591-A - Application to register as a mortgage broker; fees.
- 592 - Application process to receive license to engage in the business of mortgage banking.
- 592-A - Application process to register as a mortgage broker.
- 593 - License provisions.
- 593-A - Registration provisions.
- 594 - Changes in officers and directors.
- 594-B - Changes in control.
- 595 - Grounds for suspension or revocation of license, or suspension or deletion of name from mortgage broker roll.
- 595-A - Regulation of mortgage brokers, mortgage bankers and exempt organizations.
- 595-B - Regulation of mortgage loan servicers.
- 595-C - Regulation of dealings of mortgage brokers and home improvement contractors.
- 596 - Superintendent authorized to examine; expenses.
- 597 - Books and records; reports and electronic filing.
- 598 - Additional penalties for violation of this article; civil, criminal; liquidated damages.
- 599 - Separability of provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.