2015 New York Laws
AGM - Agriculture & Markets
Article 5-D - (Agriculture & Markets) SALE OF POULTRY AND POULTRY PRODUCTS
- 96-Z-21 - Definitions.
- 96-Z-28 - Inspection legend required.
- 96-Z-29-A - Mishandling and improper transportation of poultry products.
- 96-Z-32 - Uninspected poultry and poultry products.
- 96-Z-33 - Unlawful possession of official devices.
- 96-Z-34 - Rules and regulations.
- 96-Z-35 - Enforcement.
- 96-Z-36 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.