2015 New York Laws
AGM - Agriculture & Markets
Article 2 - (Agriculture & Markets) Department of Agriculture and Markets; Jurisdiction; General Powers and Duties
- 4 - Department of agriculture and markets.
- 5 - Commissioner of agriculture and markets.
- 6 - Deputy commissioners.
- 7 - Secretary.
- 8 - Counsel.
- 9 - Bureaus.
- 10 - Confidential positions.
- 11 - Other officers and employees.
- 12 - Oaths of office.
- 13 - Salaries of officers; expenses.
- 14 - Offices of department.
- 15 - Seal of department.
- 16 - General powers and duties of department.
- 16-A - Food products containing nitrous oxide; packaging.
- 17 - Delegation of powers.
- 18 - Rules of department.
- 19 - Publication of rules.
- 20 - Access to place of business.
- 20-A - Search warrant in aid of the commissioner of agriculture.
- 21 - Interference with department employees in performance of duties; bribery.
- 22 - Power to administer oaths and compel testimony.
- 23 - Records, documents and papers of the department.
- 24 - Publication of department bulletins, publications and reports.
- 25 - Annual reports.
- 26 - Transfer of property and records in custody of council of agriculture and markets.
- 27 - Obtaining title to real property by purchase or acquisition.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.