2015 New York Laws
AGM - Agriculture & Markets
Article 19 - (Agriculture & Markets) REFRIGERATED WAREHOUSES AND LOCKER PLANTS
- 230 - Definitions.
- 231 - Licenses, issuance of.
- 232 - Licenses, suspension or revocation of; review.
- 233 - Licensee to render financial statements.
- 234 - Records to be kept by refrigerated warehouse licensee.
- 234-A - Records to be kept by locker plant licensee.
- 235 - Marking of food held under refrigeration.
- 236 - Removal of marks.
- 237 - Reports of holdings.
- 238 - Exemptions as to locker plants.
- 239 - Unfit food to be condemned.
- 240 - Length of storage period.
- 241 - Transfer of food held in refrigerated warehouse.
- 242 - Power of commissioner to investigate.
- 243 - Rules and regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.