2014 New York Laws
VAT - Vehicle & Traffic
Title 5 - DRIVERS' LICENSES
Article 20 - (510 - 517) SUSPENSION AND REVOCATION
- 510 - Suspension, revocation and reissuance of licenses and registrations.
- 510-A - Suspension and revocation of commercial driver's licenses.
- 510-AA - Downgrade of commercial driver's licenses.
- 510-B - Suspension and revocation for violations committed during probationary periods.
- 510-C - Suspension and revocation of learner's permits and driver's licenses for violations committed by holders of class DJ or class MJ learner's permits or
- 511 - Operation while license or privilege is suspended or revoked; aggravated unlicensed operation.
- 511-A - Facilitating aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
- 511-B - Seizure and redemption of unlawfully operated vehicles.
- 511-C - Seizure and forfeiture of vehicles used in the unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle under certain circumstances.
- 511-D - Aggravated failure to answer appearance tickets or pay fines imposed.
- 512 - Operation while registration or privilege is suspended or revoked.
- 513 - Certificate of magistrate.
- 514 - Certifying convictions, forfeitures and nonappearances to the commissioner and recording convictions.
- 514-A - Notification of convictions, suspensions, revocations, cancellations and disqualifications by commercial motor vehicle operators.
- 514-B - Certification of convictions, suspensions, revocations and disqualifications.
- 514-C - Notification of non-resident commercial operator convictions.
- 515 - Alteration of convictions endorsed on licenses.
- 516 - Driver license compact.
- 516-A - Reciprocal driver license agreements with provinces of Canada.
- 516-B - Reciprocal agreements concerning reporting of traffic offenses and administrative action thereon.
- 517 - Interstate compact guaranteeing appearance.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.