2014 New York Laws
VAT - Vehicle & Traffic
Title 5 - DRIVERS' LICENSES
Article 19 - (501 - 509) LICENSING OF DRIVERS
- 501 - Drivers' licenses and learners' permits.
- 501-A - Definitions.
- 501-B - Additional restrictions on certain learners' permits and drivers' licenses.
- 502 - Requirements for licensing.
- 502-A - Determination of weights applicable to license requirements.
- 503 - Period of validity of drivers' licenses, learners' permits and applications; required fees.
- 504 - Form of license.
- 505 - Duplicate and amended licenses and permits; change of address.
- 506 - Reexamination of licensees.
- 507 - Miscellaneous provisions.
- 508 - Administrative procedures.
- 509 - Violations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.