2014 New York Laws
VAT - Vehicle & Traffic
Title 5 - DRIVERS' LICENSES
Article 19-A - (509-A - 509-O) SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR BUS DRIVERS
- 509-A - Definitions.
- 509-B - Qualifications of bus drivers.
- 509-BB - Reexamination of bus drivers.
- 509-C - Disqualification of bus drivers generally.
- 509-CC - Disqualification of drivers of school buses.
- 509-D - Qualification procedures for bus drivers, maintenance of files and availability to subsequent employers.
- 509-E - Annual review of driving record.
- 509-F - Record of violations.
- 509-G - Examinations and tests.
- 509-H - Operation by person not licensed to drive a bus.
- 509-I - Notification of a conviction resulting from a violation of this chapter in this state or a motor vehicle conviction in another state and license revoc
- 509-J - Compliance required.
- 509-K - Ill or fatigued operator.
- 509-L - Drugs, controlled substance and intoxicating liquor.
- 509-M - Duties of the department.
- 509-N - Exempt carriers; reporting requirements.
- 509-O - Penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.