2014 New York Laws
PEN - Penal
Part 3 - SPECIFIC OFFENSES
Title P - OFFENSES AGAINST PUBLIC SAFETY
Article 270 - (270.00 - 270.35) OTHER OFFENSES RELATING TO PUBLIC SAFETY
- 270.00 - Unlawfully dealing with fireworks and dangerous fireworks.
- 270.05 - Unlawfully possessing or selling noxious material.
- 270.10 - Creating a hazard.
- 270.15 - Unlawfully refusing to yield a party line.
- 270.20 - Unlawful wearing of a body vest.
- 270.25 - Unlawful fleeing a police officer in a motor vehicle in the third degree.
- 270.30 - Unlawful fleeing a police officer in a motor vehicle in the second degree.
- 270.35 - Unlawful fleeing a police officer in a motor vehicle in the first degree.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.