2014 New York Laws
PEN - Penal
Part 3 - SPECIFIC OFFENSES
Title N - OFFENSES AGAINST PUBLIC ORDER, PUBLIC SENSIBILITIES AND THE RIGHT TO PRIVACY
Article 250 - (250.00 - 250.65) OFFENSES AGAINST THE RIGHT TO PRIVACY
- 250.00 - Eavesdropping; definitions of terms.
- 250.05 - Eavesdropping.
- 250.10 - Possession of eavesdropping devices.
- 250.15 - Failure to report wiretapping.
- 250.20 - Divulging an eavesdropping warrant.
- 250.25 - Tampering with private communications.
- 250.30 - Unlawfully obtaining communications information.
- 250.35 - Failing to report criminal communications.
- 250.40 - Unlawful surveillance; definitions.
- 250.45 - Unlawful surveillance in the second degree.
- 250.50 - Unlawful surveillance in the first degree.
- 250.55 - Dissemination of an unlawful surveillance image in the second degree.
- 250.60 - Dissemination of an unlawful surveillance image in the first degree.
- 250.65 - Additional provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.