2014 New York Laws
PEN - Penal
Part 3 - SPECIFIC OFFENSES
Title L - OFFENSES AGAINST PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
Article 210 - (210.00 - 210.50) PERJURY AND RELATED OFFENSES
- 210.00 - Perjury and related offenses; definitions of terms.
- 210.05 - Perjury in the third degree.
- 210.10 - Perjury in the second degree.
- 210.15 - Perjury in the first degree.
- 210.20 - Perjury; pleading and proof where inconsistent statements involved.
- 210.25 - Perjury; defense.
- 210.30 - Perjury; no defense.
- 210.35 - Making an apparently sworn false statement in the second degree.
- 210.40 - Making an apparently sworn false statement in the first degree.
- 210.45 - Making a punishable false written statement.
- 210.50 - Perjury and related offenses; requirement of corroboration.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.