2014 New York Laws
PEN - Penal
Part 3 - SPECIFIC OFFENSES
Title L - OFFENSES AGAINST PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
Article 200 - (200.00 - 200.56) BRIBERY INVOLVING PUBLIC SERVANTS AND RELATED OFFENSES
- 200.00 - Bribery in the third degree.
- 200.03 - Bribery in the second degree.
- 200.04 - Bribery in the first degree.
- 200.05 - Bribery; defense.
- 200.10 - Bribe receiving in the third degree.
- 200.11 - Bribe receiving in the second degree.
- 200.12 - Bribe receiving in the first degree.
- 200.15 - Bribe receiving; no defense.
- 200.20 - Rewarding official misconduct in the second degree.
- 200.22 - Rewarding official misconduct in the first degree.
- 200.25 - Receiving reward for official misconduct in the second degree.
- 200.27 - Receiving reward for official misconduct in the first degree.
- 200.30 - Giving unlawful gratuities.
- 200.35 - Receiving unlawful gratuities.
- 200.40 - Bribe giving and bribe receiving for public office; definition of term.
- 200.45 - Bribe giving for public office.
- 200.50 - Bribe receiving for public office.
- 200.55 - Impairing the integrity of a government licensing examination.
- 200.56 - Corrupt use of position or authority.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.