2014 New York Laws
PEN - Penal
Part 3 - SPECIFIC OFFENSES
Title K - OFFENSES INVOLVING FRAUD
Article 177 - (177.00 - 177.30) HEALTH CARE FRAUD
- 177.00 - Definitions.
- 177.05 - Health care fraud in the fifth degree.
- 177.10 - Health care fraud in the fourth degree.
- 177.15 - Health care fraud in the third degree.
- 177.20 - Health care fraud in the second degree.
- 177.25 - Health care fraud in the first degree.
- 177.30 - Health care fraud; affirmative defense.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.