2014 New York Laws
PBH - Public Health
Article 30 - (3000 - 3032) EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES
- 3000 - Declaration of policy and statement of purpose.
- 3000-A - Emergency medical treatment.
- 3000-B - Automated external defibrillators: Public access providers.
- 3000-C - Epinephrine auto-injector devices.
- 3000-D - Availability of resuscitation equipment in certain public places.
- 3001 - Definitions.
- 3002 - New York state emergency medical services council.
- 3002-A - State emergency medical advisory committee.
- 3003 - Regional emergency medical services councils.
- 3003-A - EMS program agencies.
- 3004-A - Regional emergency medical advisory committees.
- 3005 - Ambulance service certificates.
- 3005-A - Staffing standards; ambulance services and advanced life support first response services.
- 3005-B - Emergency medical technician five year re-certification demonstration program.
- 3006 - Quality improvement program.
- 3007 - Notice of alternative destination.
- 3008 - Applications for determinations of public need.
- 3009 - Continuation of existing services.
- 3010 - Area of operation; transfers.
- 3011 - Powers and duties of the department and the commissioner.
- 3012 - Enforcement.
- 3013 - Immunity from liability.
- 3014 - Construction.
- 3015 - Separability.
- 3016 - Continuance of rules and regulations.
- 3017 - Emergency medical service, Suffolk county.
- 3030 - Advanced life support services.
- 3031 - Advanced life support system.
- 3032 - Rules and regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.