2014 New York Laws
PBH - Public Health
Article 23 - CONTROL OF SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES
Title 1 - (2304 - 2312) CARE AND TREATMENT
- 2304 - Sexually transmitted diseases; treatment facilities; administration.
- 2305 - Sexually transmitted diseases; treatment by licensed physician or staff physi cian of a hospital; prescriptions.
- 2306 - Sexually transmitted diseases; reports and information, confidential.
- 2307 - Venereal disease; person knowing himself to be infected.
- 2308 - Sexually transmitted disease; pregnant women; blood test for syphilis.
- 2308-A - Sexually transmitted diseases; tests for sexually transmitted diseases.
- 2311 - Sexually transmitted disease list.
- 2312 - Expedited partner therapy for chlamydia trachomatis infection.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.