2014 New York Laws
LAB - Labor
Article 9 - (230 - 239-A) PREVAILING WAGE FOR BUILDING SERVICE EMPLOYEES
- 230 - Definitions.
- 231 - Prevailing wage.
- 232 - Overtime.
- 233 - Record keeping.
- 234 - Powers of the fiscal officer.
- 235 - Investigation and hearing.
- 236 - Failure to protest underpayments.
- 237 - Statements showing amounts due for wages.
- 238 - Penalties.
- 239 - Provisions in contracts prohibiting discrimination on account of race, creed, color, national origin, age or sex.
- 239-A - Enforcement of article.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.