2014 New York Laws
LAB - Labor
Article 23 - (810 - 819) APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING
- 810 - Statement of public policy.
- 811 - Powers and duties of industrial commissioner; personnel.
- 812 - Related and supplemental instruction.
- 813 - State apprenticeship and training council.
- 814 - Local, regional and state joint apprenticeship committees.
- 815 - Suggested standards for apprenticeship agreements.
- 816 - Apprenticeship agreements.
- 816-A - Apprenticeship assistance in all political subdivisions of the state.
- 816-B - Apprenticeship participation on construction contracts.
- 817 - Limitation.
- 818 - Separability.
- 819 - Training of persons in the repair and reconditioning of slot machines.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.