2014 New York Laws
GBS - General Business
Article 9 - (90 - 111) BILLS OF LADING, WAREHOUSE RECEIPTS, OTHER RECEIPTS AND VOUCHERS
- 90 - Fictitious bills of lading, receipts and vouchers.
- 91 - Offenses by pipe-line corporations.
- 92 - Erroneous bills of lading or receipts, issued in good faith, excepted.
- 93 - Duplicate receipts must be marked "duplicate."
- 94 - Selling, hypothecating or pledging property received for transportation or storage.
- 95 - Bill of lading or receipt issued by warehouseman must be canceled on redelivery of the property.
- 96 - Property demanded by process of law.
- 97 - Penalty for failure to issue bill of lading.
- 98 - Issue of bill of lading for goods not received.
- 99 - Issue of bill of lading containing false statement.
- 100 - Issue of duplicate bill of lading not so marked.
- 101 - Negotiation of bill of lading for goods subject to security interest or lien.
- 102 - Negotiation of bill of lading when goods are not in common carrier's possession.
- 103 - Inducing common carrier to issue bill of lading when goods have not been received.
- 104 - Issue of a non-negotiable bill of lading not so marked.
- 105 - Issue of warehouse receipt for goods not received.
- 106 - Issue of warehouse receipt containing false statement.
- 107 - Issue of duplicate warehouse receipt not so marked.
- 108 - Issue for warehouseman's goods of warehouse receipts which do not state the fact.
- 109 - Delivery of goods without obtaining negotiable warehouse receipt.
- 110 - Negotiation of warehouse receipt for goods subject to security interest or lien.
- 111 - Issue of non-negotiable warehouse receipt not so marked.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.