2014 New York Laws
GBS - General Business
Article 9-B - (130 - 143) USE OF NAMES AND SYMBOLS
- 130 - Filing of certificates by persons conducting business under assumed name or as partners.
- 131 - Ownership of merchandise establishments and services to be publicly revealed and displayed.
- 132 - Fictitious copartnership names.
- 133 - Use of name or address with intent to deceive.
- 134 - Fraudulent use of the name or title of secret fraternity.
- 135 - Unlawful use of name of benevolent, humane or charitable corporation.
- 136 - Exhibition or display of the flag.
- 137 - Unauthorized wearing or use of badge, name or insignia of certain orders and societies.
- 138 - Use of certain governmental, military or naval names.
- 140 - Wearing industry badges, or other insignia of identification by unauthorized persons.
- 141 - Unlawful use of the name United Nations.
- 142 - Unlawful possession or use of an identification card issued by United Nations.
- 143 - False identification documents.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.