2014 New York Laws
GBS - General Business
Article 9-A - (115 - 127) PASSAGE TICKETS
- 115 - Company defined.
- 116 - Redemption of unused passage tickets.
- 117 - Advertising as agent, without written authorization; false or misleading information.
- 118 - Issuance of order or other instrument securing passage by vessel from foreign port to this state; what to contain.
- 119 - Punishment for violation of two preceding sections.
- 120 - Street railroad or omnibus transfer tickets not to be given away or sold.
- 121 - Owners, pursers and clerks allowed to sell tickets.
- 122 - Station masters, conductors and agents allowed to sell tickets.
- 123 - What must be stated in passage ticket.
- 124 - Sale of tickets not filled out, a misdemeanor.
- 125 - Soliciting the surrender of tickets a misdemeanor.
- 126 - Purchase or selling partially used non-transferable railroad tickets, a misdemeanor.
- 127 - Unlawful acts relating to passage tickets, reservations or passenger accommodations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.