2014 New York Laws
GBS - General Business
Article 8-B - (89-AAA - 89-NNN) LICENSING OF ARMORED CAR CARRIERS
- 89-AAA - Short title.
- 89-BBB - Definitions.
- 89-CCC - Doing business without a license prohibited.
- 89-DDD - Application for licenses.
- 89-EEE - Conditions precedent to licensing.
- 89-FFF - Licensing.
- 89-GGG - Grounds for denial, suspension or revocation of license; procedure.
- 89-HHH - Enforcement of article; investigations.
- 89-III - Insurance.
- 89-JJJ - Violations and penalties.
- 89-KKK - Preemption.
- 89-LLL - Regulations.
- 89-NNN - Separability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.