2014 New York Laws
GBS - General Business
Article 8-A - (89-BB - 89-LL) PROCESS SERVERS AND PROCESS SERVING AGENCIES IN CITIES HAVING A POPULATION OF ONE MILLION OR MORE
- 89-BB - Definitions.
- 89-CC - Process server records.
- 89-DD - Process serving agency records.
- 89-EE - Responsibility of process serving agency and process servers.
- 89-FF - Affidavits of service.
- 89-GG - Availability of records.
- 89-HH - Enforcement by attorney general.
- 89-II - Preservation of private remedies.
- 89-JJ - Preemption.
- 89-KK - Severability.
- 89-LL - Applicability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.