2014 New York Laws
GBS - General Business
Article 7-A - (89-E - 89-W) SECURITY GUARD ACT
- 89-E - Short title.
- 89-F - Definitions.
- 89-G - Employment of security guards.
- 89-H - Requirements for a registration card.
- 89-I - Investigation.
- 89-J - Security guard registry.
- 89-K - Issuance and denial of registration cards.
- 89-L - Suspension, revocation and reissuance of registration cards.
- 89-M - Renewal of registration cards.
- 89-N - Training requirements.
- 89-O - Rules and regulations.
- 89-P - Violations and penalties.
- 89-Q - Separability.
- 89-R - Preemption.
- 89-S - Reporting.
- 89-W - Applicability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.