2014 New York Laws
GBS - General Business
Article 6-D - (69-L - 69-Z) BUSINESS OF INSTALLING SECURITY OR FIRE ALARM SYSTEMS
- 69-L - Definitions.
- 69-M - License required.
- 69-N - Powers of the secretary of state.
- 69-O - License after examination; application.
- 69-P - License without examination.
- 69-PP - Licensed master electrician waiver.
- 69-Q - Licenses; display; renewal; duplicates.
- 69-R - Fees.
- 69-S - Suspension and revocation of licenses.
- 69-SS - Revocation, suspension, reprimands, fines; unlicensed activities.
- 69-T - Hearing on charges; decision.
- 69-U - Judicial review.
- 69-V - Violations and penalties.
- 69-VV - Civil penalties.
- 69-W - Official acts used as evidence.
- 69-X - Disposition of moneys derived from operation of article.
- 69-Y - Separability clause.
- 69-Z - Applicability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.