2014 New York Laws
GBS - General Business
Article 5 - (40 - 55) COLLATERAL LOAN BROKERS
- 40 - Licenses.
- 41 - Licenses, how obtained; penalty for carrying on business without license.
- 41-A - Continuing education requirement.
- 42 - Action on bond.
- 43 - Certain entries to be made in book.
- 44 - Memorandum to be given.
- 45 - Book to be open to inspection.
- 46 - Rate of interest.
- 47 - Second-hand business.
- 47-A - Collateral loan broker dealing with a child.
- 48 - Sale of unclaimed pledge by collateral loan broker.
- 49 - Notice of such sale; report.
- 50 - Disposition of proceeds.
- 51 - Violation of this article.
- 52 - Term "collateral loan broker", how to be construed.
- 53 - Registration statements.
- 54 - Violation of article.
- 55 - Rules and regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.