2014 New York Laws
GBS - General Business
Article 37-A - (788 - 805) REGISTRATION OF HEARING AID DISPENSERS
- 788 - Legislative intent.
- 789 - Definitions.
- 790 - Certificate of registration required; qualifications and application.
- 791 - Hearing aid dispensing advisory board.
- 792 - Hearing aid dispensers account.
- 793 - Registry.
- 794 - Continuing education requirements.
- 795 - Renewal of certificate of registration or temporary certificate of registration.
- 796 - Training program; requirements; examination and re-examination.
- 797 - Fees.
- 798 - Business practice; requirements.
- 799 - Administration; suspension and revocation of registrations; fines; reprimands.
- 800 - Denial of registration; complaints; notice of hearing.
- 801 - Judicial review.
- 802 - Special provisions; not-for-profit sales.
- 803 - Powers of the secretary.
- 804 - Penalties.
- 805 - Separability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.