2014 New York Laws
GBS - General Business
Article 35-C - (750 - 750-W) OPERATION OF PET CEMETERIES AND PET CREMATORIUMS
750-U - Veterinary and agricultural production exclusions.
750-u. Veterinary and agricultural production exclusions. Any pet cemetery which:
1. (a) is owned by a licensed veterinarian; or
(b) is located on land used in agricultural production;
2. does not allow individual burials;
3. does not allow individual grave markers;
4. does not charge a maintenance fee for the care of pet graves; and
5. does not make any representation that pet graves will be cared for or that the land is dedicated;
shall be exempt from the trust fund provisions provided by section seven hundred fifty-r of this article, the dedication provisions provided by section seven hundred fifty-n of this article and the area requirement provided by section seven hundred fifty-p of this article.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.