2014 New York Laws
GBS - General Business
Article 35-C - (750 - 750-W) OPERATION OF PET CEMETERIES AND PET CREMATORIUMS
- 750 - Declaration of policy.
- 750-A - Definitions.
- 750-B - License required.
- 750-C - Powers of the secretary of state.
- 750-D - Rules and regulations.
- 750-E - License; application.
- 750-F - Licenses; display; renewal; duplicates.
- 750-G - Fees.
- 750-H - Denial of license application and suspension and revocation of licenses.
- 750-I - Hearing on charges; decision.
- 750-J - Judicial review.
- 750-K - Violations and penalties.
- 750-L - Official acts used as evidence.
- 750-M - Dedication of moneys derived from operation of article.
- 750-N - Dedication of real property for pet cemetery purposes.
- 750-O - Removal of dedication.
- 750-P - Area requirements for pet cemeteries.
- 750-Q - Maintenance fees for pet cemeteries.
- 750-R - Endowment care or similar trust funds.
- 750-S - Pet disposal forms.
- 750-T - Disposal in compliance with forms.
- 750-U - Veterinary and agricultural production exclusions.
- 750-UU - Small pet cemetery exclusion.
- 750-V - Duties of pet cemetery owners and operators.
- 750-W - Separability clause.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.