2014 New York Laws
GBS - General Business
Article 35-B - (736 - 744) AUTOMOBILE BROKER BUSINESS
- 736 - Definitions.
- 737 - Advance fees prohibited.
- 738 - Contracts; requirements and contents.
- 739 - Contracts void and unenforceable.
- 740 - Escrow required for advance payments.
- 740-A - Automobile broker business surety bond.
- 741 - Deceptive acts prohibited.
- 741-A - Advertising.
- 742 - Action for recovery of damages by consumer.
- 743 - Enforcement by attorney general.
- 744 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.