2014 New York Laws
GBS - General Business
Article 34-A - (710 - 716) CONSUMER CREDIT BALANCES
- 710 - Definitions.
- 711 - Transfer of credit balances prohibited.
- 712 - Mailing of statements of credit account balances.
- 713 - Required notice in credit account statements; refund of balances.
- 714 - Automatic refund of credit balances.
- 715 - Disposition of unclaimed credit balances.
- 716 - Violations and penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.