2014 New York Laws
GBS - General Business
Article 33 - (680 - 695) FRANCHISES
- 680 - Legislative findings and declaration of policy.
- 681 - Definitions.
- 682 - Scope.
- 683 - Disclosure requirements.
- 684 - Exemptions.
- 685 - Escrows and impoundments.
- 686 - Designation of secretary of state as agent for service of process; service of process.
- 687 - Fraudulent and unlawful practices.
- 688 - Investigations.
- 689 - Action by the department of law.
- 690 - Violations and penalties.
- 691 - Civil remedies.
- 692 - Enforcement by attorney general.
- 693 - Immunity.
- 694 - Administration.
- 695 - Separability clause; construction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.