2014 New York Laws
GBS - General Business
Article 33-A - (696-A - 696-I) DEALER AGREEMENTS FOR THE SALE OF FARM EQUIPMENT
- 696-A - Definitions.
- 696-B - Dealer agreements; unlawful acts and practices.
- 696-C - Termination and non-renewal of dealer agreements.
- 696-D - Violations.
- 696-E - Parts and return of parts.
- 696-F - Repurchase of equipment upon termination.
- 696-G - Death or incapacity of dealer.
- 696-H - Warranty.
- 696-I - Separability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.