2014 New York Laws
GBS - General Business
Article 29-F - (580 - 596) GOING OUT OF BUSINESS SALES
- 580 - Purpose and intent.
- 581 - Definitions.
- 582 - Unlawful advertisement.
- 583 - Application requirements.
- 584 - Exceptions.
- 585 - Branch stores and warehouses.
- 586 - Substitution, addition and commingling of goods; license void; certain purchases prohibited.
- 587 - Investigation of application; grounds for denial; revocation of license.
- 588 - Appeal from denial or revocation of license.
- 589 - Copy of application; inventory and license to be posted; license to be referred to in advertisements.
- 590 - Duration of sale; license fee.
- 591 - Opening of a similar business.
- 592 - Records.
- 593 - Injunctions.
- 594 - Penalties.
- 595 - Application of article.
- 596 - Saving clause.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.