2014 New York Laws
GBS - General Business
Article 29-E - (570 - 579) TRADING STAMPS
- 570 - Definitions as used in this article.
- 571 - Declared face value; cash redemption.
- 572 - Registration required.
- 573 - Statement of registration.
- 574 - Registration fee.
- 575 - Bond required.
- 576 - Claims by rightful holders of trading stamps.
- 577 - Notice of intention to suspend or cease redemption of stamps.
- 578 - Pre-emption by state.
- 579 - Violation a misdemeanor; injunction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.