2014 New York Laws
GBS - General Business
Article 29-A - (511 - 520-D) UNAUTHORIZED OR IMPROPER USE OF CREDIT CARDS AND DEBIT CARDS
- 511 - Definitions.
- 511-A - Additional definition.
- 512 - Limitation of liability for unauthorized use of a credit card or a debit card.
- 513 - Injunctive relief.
- 514 - Defenses.
- 515 - Issuance of credit cards.
- 516 - Improper use of credit cards or debit cards; defense of lawful detention.
- 517 - Statements of account.
- 518 - Credit card surcharge prohibited.
- 518-A - Presentment of social security number as condition for accepting a check, traveler's check, gift certificate, money order or other negotiable instrume
- 519 - Disclosure by commercial establishments honoring credit cards.
- 520 - Application forms or solicitation for credit cards.
- 520-A - Certain credit and debit card transaction forms required.
- 520-B - Secured credit cards.
- 520-C - Credit information.
- 520-D - Unsolicited convienence checks.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.