2014 New York Laws
GBS - General Business
Article 28 - (430 - 447) PRACTICE OF BARBERING
- 430 - Purpose of article.
- 431 - Definitions.
- 432 - Practice of barbering; license required; apprentices.
- 433 - Powers of the secretary of state.
- 434 - License after examination; application to take.
- 435 - License without examination; temporary licenses.
- 436 - Sanitary rules.
- 437 - Apprentices.
- 438 - Barber shop owners' license; requirements.
- 439 - Licenses; display; renewal; duplicates.
- 440 - Fees.
- 441 - Suspension and revocation of licenses and certificates.
- 442 - Hearing on charges; decision.
- 443 - Judicial review.
- 444 - Violations and penalties.
- 444-A - Official acts used as evidence.
- 445 - Disposition of moneys derived from operation of article.
- 446 - Application of article.
- 447 - Separability clause.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.