2014 New York Laws
GBS - General Business
Article 28-E - (490 - 490-H) CHILDREN'S PRODUCT SAFETY AND RECALL EFFECTIVENESS ACT OF 2008
- 490 - Short title.
- 490-A - Definitions.
- 490-B - Manufacturers' requirements to include product safety owner's cards.
- 490-C - Labeling of children's products and durable juvenile products.
- 490-D - Product recall or warning requirements.
- 490-E - Retailer responsibilities.
- 490-F - Non-retail sales responsibilities.
- 490-G - Enforcement.
- 490-H - Promulgation of rules and regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.