2014 New York Laws
GBS - General Business
Article 28-C - (460-A - 460-K) IMMIGRANT ASSISTANCE SERVICES
- 460-A - Definitions and applicability.
- 460-B - Immigrant assistance service contracts.
- 460-C - Required notices.
- 460-D - Prohibited acts.
- 460-E - Retention of documents.
- 460-F - Surety requirement.
- 460-G - Action.
- 460-H - Enforcement.
- 460-I - Violations.
- 460-J - Other remedies.
- 460-K - Additional civil penalty for consumer frauds committed against users of immigrant assistance services.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.