2014 New York Laws
GBS - General Business
Article 28-A - (450 - 454-A) CEMETERY PROPERTY AND FUNERAL SERVICES
- 450 - Unlawful acts relating to sales of cemetery property.
- 450-A - Unauthorized sale of cemetery markers and flag holders.
- 451 - Cemetery to state true location.
- 452 - Unauthorized charges in connection with permits for burials or erection of monuments.
- 453 - Moneys paid in connection with agreements for funeral merchandise or services in advance of need to be kept on deposit pending use or repayment.
- 454 - Sale of monuments and memorials.
- 454-A - Unsolicited offers for monuments or memorials.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.