2014 New York Laws
GBS - General Business
Article 24-A - (369-A - 369-EEE) FAIR TRADE LAW
- 369-A - Price-fixing prohibited.
- 369-B - Manufacturer's warranty and guarantee.
- 369-C - Definitions.
- 369-D - Effect of partial invalidity.
- 369-E - Use of games of chance in selling commodities.
- 369-EE - Prize award schemes.
- 369-EEE - Telecommunication-related and energy-related prohibitions as to prize boxes.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.