2014 New York Laws
GBS - General Business
Article 23-A - (352 - 359-H) FRAUDULENT PRACTICES IN RESPECT TO STOCKS, BONDS AND OTHER SECURITIES
- 352 - Investigation by attorney-general.
- 352-A - Foreign corporation to make designation.
- 352-B - Non-resident brokers, dealers, salesmen and investment advisors; designation of secretary of state as agent for service of process; service of process
- 352-C - Prohibited acts constituting misdemeanor; felony.
- 352-D - Effect of prosecution under previous section.
- 352-E - Real estate syndication offerings.
- 352-EE - Conversion of non-residential property to residential cooperative or condominium ownership.
- 352-EEE - Conversions to cooperative or condominium ownership in certain cities, towns and villages located in the counties of Nassau, Westchester and Rockland.
- 352-EEEE - Conversions to cooperative or condominium ownership in the city of New York.
- 352-F - Description of realty bonds.
- 352-G - Exemptions.
- 352-H - Trust funds.
- 352-I - Injunctive relief.
- 352-J - Application of article.
- 352-K - Broker dealer minimum capital requirements.
- 352-L - Coopertive corporations.
- 353 - Action by attorney-general.
- 353-A - Receivers.
- 354 - Examination of witnesses and preliminary injunction.
- 355 - Procedure on hearing.
- 356 - Powers of referee.
- 357 - Application of provisions of civil practice law and rules.
- 358 - Criminal prosecution.
- 359 - Immunity.
- 359-A - Appointment of deputies.
- 359-B - Effect of unconstitutionality of part of article.
- 359-C - Publication of state notices.
- 359-E - Definitions.
- 359-EE - Report of existence.
- 359-EEE - Definitions.
- 359-F - Exemptions from certain provisions of section three hundred fifty-nine-e.
- 359-FF - Registration of intra-state offerings.
- 359-FFF - Chain distributor schemes prohibited.
- 359-G - Violations and penalties.
- 359-H - Destruction of certain records, books and other data by the attorney-general.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.