2014 New York Laws
GBS - General Business
Article 22 - (340 - 347) MONOPOLIES
- 340 - Contracts or agreements for monopoly or in restraint of trade illegal and void.
- 340-A - Monies recovered.
- 341 - Penalty.
- 342 - Action to restrain and prevent.
- 342-A - Recovery of civil penalty by attorney-general.
- 342-B - Recovery of damages by attorney general.
- 342-C - Tolling of the period of limitations by proceedings of the United States.
- 343 - Investigation by the attorney general.
- 345 - Witnesses' immunity.
- 347 - Criminal prosecution.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.