2014 New York Laws
GBS - General Business
Article 22-A - (349 - 350-F-1) CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM DECEPTIVE ACTS AND PRACTICES
- 349 - Deceptive acts and practices unlawful.
- 349-A - Observant consumer protection law.
- 349-B - Residential telephone equipment advertising, sale and warranty requirements.
- 349-B-1 - Voice over internet protocol 911 disclosure.
- 349-C - Additional civil penalty for consumer frauds against elderly persons.
- 349-D - Energy services company consumers bill of rights.
- 349-E - Counterfeit and non-functional airbags.
- 350 - False advertising unlawful.
- 350-A - False advertising.
- 350-B - Disclosures required in advertisements using the title "doctor".
- 350-B-1 - Disclosures required in advertisements using a senior specific designation.
- 350-C - Notice of proposed action.
- 350-D - Civil penalty.
- 350-E - Construction.
- 350-F - Exceptions.
- 350-F-1 - After-the-fact referral fees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.