2014 New York Laws
GBS - General Business
Article 21 - (330 - 337) PUBLICATIONS
- 330 - Publication of owner's name.
- 331 - Penalty for failing to publish.
- 332 - Penalty for false statement.
- 333 - Contracts with Sunday papers.
- 334 - Misrepresentation of circulation of newspapers or periodicals.
- 335 - Inserting unauthorized advertisement in newspapers and magazines.
- 335-A - Magazines sold by subscription.
- 336 - Telephone directory to contain certain notice.
- 336-A - Telephone corporation; coin operated telephones implementation of system to call an operator without use of coins; rules and regulations of public ser
- 336-B - Public pay telephone volume controls.
- 336-B*2 - Interactive information network service; disclosure.
- 337 - Advertising to procure divorces.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.