2014 New York Laws
GBS - General Business
Article 21-A - (339 - 339-F) FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS IN SECURITIES
- 339 - Reporting or publishing fictitious transactions in securities.
- 339-A - False statement or advertisement as to securities.
- 339-B - Manipulation of prices of securities.
- 339-C - Trading by brokers against customers' orders.
- 339-D - Transactions by brokers and dealers after insolvency.
- 339-E - Hypothecation of customer's securities.
- 339-F - Delivery to customers of memoranda of transactions by brokers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.