2014 New York Laws
GBS - General Business
Article 2 - (2 - 17) SABBATH
- 2 - The Sabbath.
- 3 - Sabbath breaking.
- 4 - Punishment for Sabbath breaking.
- 5 - Labor prohibited on Sunday.
- 6 - Persons observing another day as a Sabbath.
- 7 - Public sports and exercises on Sunday.
- 8 - Trades, manufactures, and mechanical employments prohibited on Sunday.
- 9 - Public traffic on Sunday.
- 10 - Prosecutions for conducting business on Sunday by certain persons.
- 11 - Serving civil process on Sunday.
- 12 - Forfeiture of commodities exposed for sale on Sunday.
- 13 - Maliciously serving process on Saturday on person who keeps Saturday as holy time.
- 14 - Processions and parades on Sunday.
- 16 - Barbering on Sunday.
- 17 - Days of rest and recreation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.