2014 New York Laws
GBS - General Business
Article 19 - (300 - 308) OIL AND DISTILLED SPIRITS
- 300 - Standard of domestic distilled spirits.
- 302 - Storage of petroleum.
- 303 - Standard test and storage of refined petroleum and kerosene oil.
- 304 - Standard and storage of illuminating oils.
- 304-A - Unauthorized manufacture, sale or use of illuminating oils.
- 305 - Inspectors of storage.
- 306 - Fire and light within one hundred and fifty feet of warehouses in the counties of New York, Kings, Queens and Nassau prohibited.
- 306-A - Violating law to prevent conflagrations.
- 307 - Penalties and the enforcement thereof.
- 308 - Retail sale and delivery of certain flammable liquids and kerosene.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.