2014 New York Laws
GBS - General Business
Article 14 - (240 - 251-C) AIRCRAFT
- 240 - Definitions.
- 241 - Qualifications of operator; federal license.
- 242 - Possession and exhibition of license certificate.
- 243 - Aircraft; construction, design and airworthiness; federal registration.
- 245 - Air traffic rules.
- 246 - Penalties for violation of the foregoing provisions.
- 247 - Examination of wrecked aircraft before destruction or removal.
- 248 - Aircraft on Lake Mahopac, Lake Moraine, Lake George, and Lake Oscawana, Owasco Lake and Greenwood Lake prohibited.
- 248-A - Operation of aircraft on certain lakes in the town of Lewisboro, county of Westchester.
- 249 - Location of privately-owned airports.
- 250 - Service of summons on nonresidents or residents who depart from state.
- 251 - Liability of an owner of aircraft.
- 251-A - Notice of insurance coverage in aircraft rental agreements.
- 251-B - Flight school background checks.
- 251-C - Disqualification of a flight instruction school applicant.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.