2014 New York Laws
GBS - General Business
Article 12 - (200 - 209-G) HOTELS AND BOARDING HOUSES
- 200 - Safes; limited liability.
- 201 - Liability for loss of clothing and other personal property limited.
- 202 - Loss by fire.
- 203 - Value of animals.
- 203-A - Hotel and motel keeper's liability for property in transport.
- 203-B - Posting of statute.
- 204 - Register to be kept.
- 204-A - Safety chain latches required.
- 206 - Rates to be posted; penalty for violation.
- 206-A - Advertising of rates for motels and motor courts.
- 206-B - Posting of rates for motels and motor courts.
- 206-C - Frauds on guests of hotels, boarding houses, rooming-houses and lodging houses.
- 206-D - Posting of rates of various type accommodations.
- 206-E - Telephone call charges; disclosure; violations.
- 207 - Sale of unclaimed articles and other property covered by his lien.
- 208 - Disposition of proceeds of sale.
- 209 - Certain sales after eighteen months.
- 209-A - Registration of hotel and motel names.
- 209-B - Index of registrants and registered names.
- 209-C - Registration of identical, similar or misleading names prohibited.
- 209-D - Penalties for violation.
- 209-E - Preservation of existing remedies; use of true name.
- 209-F - Notice of assignment.
- 209-G - Notice of abandonment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.