2014 New York Laws
GBS - General Business
Article 11 - (170 - 194) EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES.
- 170 - Application of article.
- 171 - Definitions.
- 172 - License required.
- 173 - Application for license.
- 174 - Procedure upon application; grant of license.
- 175 - Form and contents of license.
- 176 - Assignment or transfer of license; change of location; additional locations.
- 177 - Bonds and license fees.
- 178 - Action on bond.
- 179 - Registers and other records to be kept.
- 181 - Contracts, receipts.
- 182 - Cards to be furnished nurses; registry records.
- 184 - Recruitment of domestic or household employees who are residents of other states; findings and policy.
- 184-A - Recruitment of domestic or household employees from outside the continental United States.
- 185 - Fees.
- 185-A - Domestic dayworkers who are transported to the place of employment.
- 186 - Return of fees.
- 187 - Additional prohibitions.
- 188 - Copies of law to be posted.
- 189 - Enforcement of provisions of this article.
- 190 - Penalties for violations.
- 191 - Definition.
- 192 - Prohibited activities.
- 193 - Penalties for violation.
- 194 - Employment agency fees; reimbursement from employee to employer prohibited.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.